Improve visibility and control of corporate and BYOD mobile assets
The Administration Console is a single pane of glass that enables the management of mobile assets across their physical lifecycle. The console can be operated as a standalone management tool, or it can be integrated into existing applications such as MDM, ITSM, HRIS, and shipping carrier systems.
Eliminates manual data entry to save time and improve accuracy
Uses bar coding to track assets and capture multiple asset identifiers (serial numbers, IMEIs, MEIDs, ICCIDs, etc.). Automated workflows for Deployments, Returns, and Repairs provide high accuracy of device and recipient data through a validated bar code scanned environment. Manual data entry is not allowed, a device can only move to the next step in a process when it is scanned.
Integrates, correlates and updates asset and user data at each step of the process
At any time, an IT administrator can view current information as well as historic status of any device and/or any user. When each step of a workflow is completed, the corresponding asset and user data is updated in the system providing up to the minute information.
The S2 Mobility solution is built upon a series of easy-to-use workflow processes that significantly reduce the time, effort and associated errors of managing your mobile assets. All while improving visibility, control, and productivity of your staff.
Automates every step of every workflow (deployment, returns, repairs) across the entire life cycle of mobile asset ownership
- The system requires scanning at each step of each workflow to reduce manual error and improve data accuracy
- Assures that every device that accesses the network is registered, secure and being properly managed
- Incorporates BYOD devices through end-user self-registration process and support portal
- Supports large scale volume deployments as well as one-off shipments
- Complements and integrates to:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Human Resources (HR) Systems
- Help Desk Applications
- Shipping Carrier Systems